The first Saturday of every month is antique aircraft display day at Frazier Lake Airpark and open to the public. The gate will be open 10 AM to 3 PM.
- Please use caution! Traffic (aircraft, cars, people) is higher than normal on display days
- Visitor aircraft parking is south of the taxiway closest to the hangars – watch for signage
- Watch for cars, bikes, pedestrians, children and dogs on the inner taxiway
- Wing walk all departing aircraft from the parking areas
- Caution! Check with your insurer or flight school, to review restrictions associated with landing on a turf runway
- Runway 23/5 is a turf runway and is subject to changing conditions. Use at your own risk and check NOTAMS
- Be advised that Frazier Lake Airpark has a grass and water runway. Do not confuse the water runway for a paved runway. Please do not land on the taxiway.
- Guest vehicle parking is located north of the hangars via the dirt/gravel road – follow the signage
- Drive carefully on airport property and obey the 15mph speed limit at all times
- DO NOT drive on the airport taxiways (asphalt roads in front of hangars)
- Aircraft always have the right-of-way
- Caution! Spinning propellers are very difficult to see and extremely dangerous
- Ensure everyone in your group stays together, especially children and/or pets
- Please respect the property of others and ask before touching aircraft
- Please read and abide by all posted signs